- The number of Forgestones that appear on chests has been fixed back to how it was before.
- Armory and Storehouse storage fixes and finishing touches.
- Fixed some Clan Battle results wrongly displaying a draw.
- Finally removed Transmuation Stones from the Forge screen (they were no longer necessary for the forging process, but their respective resource counters still displayed them).
- Fixed a visual glitch when earning gems that could lead players to think their gems were not correctly saved.
Note: The previously announced feature for the "Piggy bank" system is almost ready to be activated. However, it will be rolling out to players progressively, which means that once it is finally enabled, it will not become active for all players from the start. Please, be patient.
- Now you can unlock any still-locked gladiator sub-type after unlocking the gladiator class with an in-app purchase.
- Savings Feature: Piggy bank! Every time the game grants the player any amount of gems, an extra 10% of those gems will be added to the Piggy bank (minimum of 1 gem). All the gems savings from the Piggy bank can be “retired” via a fixed in-app purchase.
- Fixed an error that caused the game to crash when purchasing an Event Offer.
- Fixed level of chest rewards during Clan Battles being too low, which resulted in very small amounts of resources awarded after winning a match.
- Fixed and issue that prevented last Battle's result from being registered when another Battle had already started.
- New Season Event: Valentine's Day! The Imperium will be celebrating February in honor of the goddess Venus with a Season Event full of love. Your heart will beat faster than ever, and hopefully your enemies' will stop altogether!
- Fixed some rare combat blocks.
- Fixed expiration of Orb Donation messages inside the Clan chat window.
- Fixed power levels for mission 96 and mission 97.
- Fixed problem with Season Events and weekend Events not being properly displayed.
- Fixed some issues related the end-of-season process, including multiple Fame resets.
- Fixed instance of crashes at the end of a combat if certain circumstances had been met.
- Fixed issues related to aspect ration on iPhone X.
- Fixed navigation errors.
- Fixed errors related to time management during offline play.
- IMPERIUM CLAN BATTLES: In this new game mode, Clans will finally be able to face off and fight for Glory and rewards! The contending Clans will battle for domination in an entirely new map, full of Colosseums where the spectators’ favor will determine who wins and who loses. Let these epic Battles begin!
- Clans will now have Clan Experience. Win Clan Battles to raise your Clan's Experience level!
- Graphical interface overhaul, including a more readable font and new icons.
- Time to request a donation again has been reduced.
- Cost and times for training gladiators have been greatly reduced.
- The damage increase for skill “Strong attacks” at level 3 has been reduced to 1.8x
- Gladiator’s total health in higher ranks has been increased.
- The AI controlled gladiators will now be slightly more aggressive after the death of an ally.
- The health gain for "Healing Shout", "Anger" and "Scavenger" have been reduced.
v.2.2.4 - Hotfix
- Improvements regarding time-dependent elements of the game; after applying this hot fix patch, the game internal systems should improve how they handle Challenge generation, Event activation/deactivation, map chest generation, Fame resets and resource growth. However, it is possible that some players may still experience a reset in the resources that have not been collected and their Hard and Epic Challenges disappearing; this should only happen once, due to the patch application.
- Improvements in multidevice synchronization.
- Fixed an issue with the first level of training that was causing gladiator to not level up.
- Fixed an error that was causing training levels to be lost before time or simply not gained.
- Fixed error when using some consumable items on a gladiator and rapidly switching over to another gladiator.
- A new notification is showed in the city when a gladiator gets injured due to an unexpected closure of the game.
- Fixed error related with missing clan orb donations.
- Fixed rare crash during Season Events when generating the new daily matches.
- Fixed problem with button in Clan Ranking that allowed players to see the rankings of the previous season.
- Fixed a possible issue when generating battles, causing crashes in combat generation for high level players. The generation of enemies should now be more robust.
- Christmas Event: Stain the snow red with the blood of your enemies, and earn the gifts that the Gods will be offering you during this Holiday season. The Prize Wheel is back, as well as the season Merchant, special keys & chests, and season legendaries!
- Fixed the “Give Orders" skill, preventing an issue when giving two orders in fast succession.
- Fixed a bug in the “Dash” skills of the female Sword & Shield gladiator, which sometimes caused the ongoing match to stop.
- Fixed a problem with the Fame in Multiplayer matches.
- Fixed “Joined a clan” message not being displayed.
- Fixed text color when the system on-screen keyboard was opened (Android only).
- Fixed rare cases where the training levels could be lost regardless of how recently gladiators have participated in a fight.
- Clan Orb Donations: Clan members can now help each other by donating their surplus Orbs. These “donated” orbs will grant temporary bonuses to the clan member that receives them!.
- Clan Building can now reach level 5, which will increase the amount of donated Orbs it can store.
- Players will now be able to “visit” other players’ cities, and check their gladiators.
- New premium statue! This new statue will always grant you a 5-star gladiator carrying high quality equipment.
- New “re-roll” button in the hiring window. If you don’t like the gladiator you just opened, you can discard it and pay half the statue’s price to get a new gladiator.
- Gladiator Residence now can be leveled up to level 16, which will increase the maximum number of gladiators to 18.
- Improved Clan chat UI.
- Added grey bar to the gladiator’s healthbar when they enter combat without being fully healed.
- Rebalanced difficulty for weekly Events. Now, more players should be able to enjoy these Events.
- You can now view the Clan details if you click on their position in the Leaderboard.
- High rank/level items will no longer require more gold to be forged than what you can store in your Gold Warehouses.
Clans are finally here!
Join a Clan or create your own, and fight for glory and incredible prizes. Don't forget to build the new Clan Building in order to be able to create your own clan or join an already existing one.
For an extended explanation on the recent changes regarding Fame (including the rebalance that has reduced the fame for ALL players), please, have a look at this blog post; http://gladiatorheroes.generagames.com/2017/10/31/clans-are-changing-the-fame-game/
- Improved Matchmaking - Players should new get matched to a more balanced opponent in all difficulty levels when playing Multiplayer matches.
After releasing the new female Sword & Shield gladiator, we are back with some fixes:
- Fixed a rare bug that prevented world map Challenges from being selected.
- Fixed the Halloween Event's Prize Wheel overcharging gems when re-spinning.
- Fixed Halloween battles generation. Now, each day a new set of battles will be generated.
- Fixed a block after initiating the game again without an active Internet connection
- Fixed AI skill usage.
- New female sword and shield gladiator with unique dash skills. She is an agressive gladiator that unlocks at Headquarters level 14.
- New season event: Halloween. The city is celebrating Halloween! Check out the new buildings. Spin the Prize Wheel and earn keys to open special Halloween chests with unique legendary Halloween gear.
- Don't forget to battle against the new skeleton gladiators!
- Changed how the rank of a new gladiator is calculated so it is easier to achieve high ranks in multiplayer.
- Now the rewards from an in-app purchase in the city and the world map are delivered through a gift chest.
- More feedback on single player event windows when the event is finished.
- Fixed the Armor Increase skill that was doing the opposite effect after the first use.
- Fixed the Armor Break skill that was doing the opposite effect after the first use.
- Improved the speed and stability of server synchronization.
- Fixed a rare freeze-up that could occur in the Merchant screen when opening a chest.
- Fixed a crash when opening a chest in the Merchant window.
- Now in the Forge window, if the user locks an item it will be refreshed properly after returning to the item selection window.
- VIP player status now appears in the UI immediately after the purchase has been completed.
- Improved the AI of Jump & Damage attacks. The gladiator will now leap to the position that will cause damage to the largest number of enemies.
- Fixed the stats and rarities of some necklaces.
- (iOS only) AR mode: Augmented Reality has reached the Imperium! With this new feature, you will be able to use your iOS powered device to take a closer look at your gladiators and their battles. Enabled by the latest iOS version (iOS 11), the new AR mode will give you the chance to place your gladiator and their arena battles in a real-world setting. You will also be able to move around with your device, close in or pan out, and move on any direction you desire to really feel the excitement of the arena!
- Fixed an issue that caused some world map Challenges to always appear as a defeat, even when the player had actually won the match.
- Fixed an issue that caused city level-up rewards to be lost if the last upgraded building was a Training Ground with a gladiator performing an upgrade.
- Fixed the skillset of enemy gladiators in mission 92.
- Fixed duplicate Map Chest in level 81.
- Fixed the health bard being shown as entirely black while in the gladiator profile window.
- Added icons for consumable object rewards in the weekly Event pop-up window.
- (Android) Fixed a possible crash when starting a new game.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused enemy gladiators to be improperly placed in the arena when playing some Challenges.
- New “Event offers”: Special limited time offers that will help you succeed during the weekend Events.
- New World Map areas! 22 New campaign missions.
- New traps that inflict status conditions like bleed, poison, etc.
- Fixed an issue with head animations on gladiators when they entered the arena.
- Fixed falling chest sound not playing.
- Fixed a bug that allowed automatic healing of gladiators when adding or removing them between rounds during Rounds Matches.
- Fixed “Stone Feet” skill interaction with other skills that pushed (such as “Charge” or “Shockwave”). It should work fine now.
- In 1.8.0 we introduced an unwanted difficulty increase in the bronze challenges. It should now be back to normal.
- Added an icon to boss battles and round matches in campaign mission flags.
- Reduced the Ticket cost for playing Hard and Epic PvP matches.
- Now the health bar is showed instead of the name and power when fighters are added after the first round to the arena.
- “Stone Feet” skill modified: It will now be active for several turns, instead of running out after several attacks.
- Fixed a critical error that affected the configuration of the Games of Glory defense team.
- Fixed an error that caused an instance of Epic challenges not showing the correct gladiators.
- Fixed experience and fame gain in multiplayer PvP.
- Changes in consumable item rarities.
- Several consumable items adjustments.
- Reduced costs and times for healing gladiators in the Infirmary.
- Corrected the description for Mars Statues.
- Fixed a block during the Forge tutorial that prevented its completion if there were Scrap items in the Armory.
- Fixed internal rank & level of legendary items to avoid problems with the Forge.
- Fixed a block related to the Games of Glory intro video.
- The Merchant no longer displays “Level 1” (as it does not actually have a level).
- Some missions that were grayed out after completing them will be playable again.
- General localization fixes and corrections.
- Several small bug fixes.
- Events - Different battle-stages that lead to an awesome reward!
- New consumable items: Health potions, experience books, training boosts...
- New buildings - “Storehouse”: Store and review your consumables here.
- New game mode - “Rounds”: Battle against waves of enemies.
- New progression menu, where you will see the incoming skill and visual evolution of your gladiators.
- New message window, so we ca communicate directly with the players.
- Added VIP subscription for Android devices.
- World map missions now have a new window when tapped on.
- Gladiators will now “jump” into the arena when selected before battle.
- New sound files.
- Added small delay when starting a match (so players will have a chance to use skills before the AI does).
- Weapons and items now rotate to the right.
- Chest rewards around the world map will now re spawn more often every day.
- Added one extra gladiator slot at the initial stages of a game.
- Changed gladiator experience progression.
- Gladiators will NO LONGER recover 20% of their health when defeated during battle (they will remain unavailable for combat until fully healed).
- Increased gold earnings for single player matches.
- Increased gold earnings for multiplayer matches.
- Improved matchmaking.
- Fixed bug that was causing a block during the loading window after a combat was finished.
- Fixed a bug where the “Rate this App” window didn’t close after tapping the ‘No' button.
- Minor text issues fixed.
- Fixed an error that granted too many keys during the chest reward screen after a battle.
- Fixed rare cases where the app crashed when matchmaking against a player with corrupted data.
- Fixed a crash after leveling up an item in the Forge and exiting by tapping outside of the window.
- Fixed a crash when returning from background in the middle of the initialization.
- Fixed errors related with opening the shop during a tutorial.
- When entering combat, gladiators are now sorted by power.
- Now items are shown in the correct order in the equipment window.
- Fixed unreadable text when using bold in some languages.
- (iOS) Fixed graphic bug in older devices.
- Improved text legibility.
- Android: Permissions are now requested when needed.
- Android: Increased interface graphics quality.
- Increased general performance.
- Increased interface graphics quality in older devices.
- (iOS) Fixed crash when 'Record Play' was used multiplayer battles.
- (Android) Fixed slow loading times in Armory/Forge.
- (Android) Fixed crashing when Back Key was pressed during a loading screen.
- Fixed items being shown as "Equipped" in the Forge item-selection window.
- Fixed performance issues during combat.
- Improved performance on iOS devices.
- Fixed 'Contact Us' button not working in some iOS devices.
- Fixed rare cases where the transition screen never ends.
- Improved loading times.
- (iOS only) 3D Touch support: Use 3D Touch to activate the “Tactic View”, which will allow you to have a better understanding of the combat situation.
- (iOS only) Replay kit: Share your battles with the world.
- (iOS only) Become VIP: Subscribe and you will be able to build two buildings at the same time, as well as cutting healing times in half.
- New “scrap” items, useful as materials for the Forge.
- New presentation window when hiring gladiators.
- Personalized offers: New offer system with special personalized chests.
- Newly hired gladiators will always have one initial skill.
- New silver weapons.
- Fixed rare cases where save games were lost, or games suffered a “rollback”.
- Fixed game crashes when forging certain items.
- Fix to reduce replay failure rate.
- Fixed the item stat increase animation when forging.
- Increased chances of finding rare items.
- The challenge power system has been adjusted.
- Epic challenge power is now better adjusted to player power.
- High-power enemies are now more likely to receive an altered condition.
- Improved gladiator textures.
- City level adjustments.
- New building: The Merchant, where you can exchange tokens and get extraordinary chests with amazing rewards.
- New Challenge system: “Hard” and “Epic” challenges added. Play Normal challenges to unlock the new difficulties for a chance to obtain challenge tokens, redeemable at the new Merchant building.
- Multiplayer: You can now be matched against higher ranked players using the new Tickets. Playing multiplayer matches will grant you multiplayer tokens, that you can also redeem at the Merchant building.
- New Transmutation Stone, needed for upgrading weapons in the Forge
- Fixed bug that prevented tasks (building, upgrading, etc) from completing.
- Fixed gladiators not being able to equip bracers.
- Fixed some instances where a gladiator’s power would decrease for no reason.
- Fixed League of Heroes not showing the actual rank.
- Fixed some gladiator skills not working properly.
- Spear class now attacks enemies with 'Taunt Skill' active.
- Fixed bug with city level not being shown correctly in the rankings window.
- Improved stability when saving data.
- The chances of getting every gladiator class when opening a statue have been rebalanced.
- Improved matchmaking. The system now takes into account the power level your gladiators in order to look for opponents.
- Fame and XP tweaks to allow fighting against higher level players.
- Now there is a chance for enemy AI to use skills at the beginning of a combat.
- New legendary weapons added.
- New building: Forge. It allows you to upgrade your gear.
- Improved item system
- Replay system! Now you can watch the replay after being attacked and learn from enemy tactics.
- Improved lighting in combats arenas
- Overall combat stability has been increased when using skills.
- Fixed problems with local notifications.
- Revenge is working again.
- Weapons and Helmets balance.
- Now skills with jump and attacks have a more deterministic behaviour, the gladiator will end looking at the selected enemy.
- Bleed damage isn't affected by "Armor Increase" skill.
- Reduced the cost of some buildings at higher levels
- Increased chances of getting weapons rewards in chests.
- 'Read Phone State' permission is no longer requested in Android devices.
- Improved stability.
- While in combat, the screen will not dim.
- Support for incoming new multiplayer events.
v1.4.9 - Hotfix
- Fixed problem in multichest that was causing resource rewards not being saved
- Fixed rare issue when login in Facebook.
- Fixed case where the 'Data Selection Window' was opened due to tasks being completed when returning from background.
- Fixed problems with local notifications (Android).
- Increased performance.
- Improved graphics in low-end devices.
- Facebook integration.
- Multidevice support.
- Compatibility with Android devices.
- New Damascus Steel Weapons.
- Three new divisions Good 1, Good 2 and Good 3.
- Fixed error when headquarter upgrade window was opened at maximum level.
- Revenge is no longer consumed if the combat doesn't finish.
- Fixed error where a window was showed informing that other device was playing with the same account.
- SaveGame conflict window isn't showed when playing in a single device.
- Fixed bug with pink statues when you got time reductions above 100%.
- Fixed server bug that was causing a player could be attacked consecutively.
- Increase Stone and Iron quantities in multichest rewards.
- Improved performance.
- Improved server synchronisation to avoid data loss when recovering user accounts.
- Support for multiple languages.
- Fixed errors with unlocking fighters.
- Fixed 'Quick Feet' skill error that was freezing the combat.
- Fixed problem with pushes that was causing fighters to be pushed to the edge of the scenario.
- Fixed bugs related to statue bonuses.
- Fixed bug with Power in Challenges that was causing errors in 'Thrill Bar' and rewards.
- Fixed bug that occurred when trees were removed from the city.
- Fixed crash when the 'Quick Complete' button was pressed too quickly when completing buildings.
- Fixed Residence build time bonus that wasn't being applied correctly.
- Fixed a rare bug that was causing the game to crash when opened by a few users.
- Fixed 'Find Next' bug in multiplayer combat that was causing a double charge of gold.
- Improved overall stability.
- Area skills now select a better position when attacking.
- Increased rewards for multiplayer matches.
- Fighters will now attack a stunned enemy if he can't attack another.
- Initial max life of fighters is now limited in combat. You need to heal gladiators in the infirmary in order to fight with them at maximum health.
- Combat rewards (not rewards from chests) are now stored, if you don't have enough capacity in your city.
- Increased chance of getting more exclusive gladiators when opening gladiator statues.